Friday 3 August 2012

My Book Boyfriend #1

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader , in which we swoon over boys in books! This week my Book Boyfriend is Sam Roth from the Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy.

Sam Roth: 
  • Tall and lanky, with a ruffled mop of black hair with yellow eyes.
  • He plays the guitar and writes his own songs. He is an avid poetry fan, Rilke is among his favorites. 
  • As a wolf he is large and long-legged with gray fur and has the same distinctive yellow eyes. 
  • During the winter he is in wolf form and then reverts back to human in the summer...this summer is his last.

"If he'd gone to my school, he probably would've been dismissed as an emo kid or maybe a long-lost member of the Beatles"- Grace Brisbane (Shiver)

"I don’t want to do this anymore, Grace. It’s not good enough any more to watch you from the woods, not now that I’ve been with you - the real thing. I can’t just watch any more. I’d rather risk whatever could happen-" - Same Roth (Shiver)

"I remembered the pain as clearly as if I were shifting - the pain of loss. I felt the agony of the single moment that I lost myself. Lost what made me Sam. The part of me that could remember Grace’s name."- Sam Roth (Shiver)

I do not own any of these images. All images should link back to the original source from which I found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...