Saturday 5 July 2014

June 2014 Wrap-up

It's been a long time since I've regularly blogged, but I have managed to get some reading time in here and there during the month of June. Exam time meant lots of procrastinating which is when I did most of my reading. Naughty me! So anyway in June I finished up " A Game of Thrones", finished 2 full books, and 2 graphic novels.

   Y: The Last Man - The Deluxe Edition Book One Y: The Last Man - The Deluxe Edition Book Two
  
I've recently gotten into graphic novels, and am keen to finish the Y-Man series by Brian K. Vaughn who also wrote the amazing Saga graphic novels. The first 2 editions of this series were amazing and got 5/5 from me (review to come soon). Game of Thrones was of course fantastic, but took me a life time to finish, so I won't be delving into the next one for a little bit. The Marriage Baragain was a super cute contemporary romance, which I intend on continuing with and will hopefully write a review for soon.

Up Next In July:

       
Guardian (Proxy, #2)Proxy (Proxy, #1)The Savages

Love You to Death & High Stakes (Mediator, #1-2)Trouble

So this month I have a week off where I intend on reading a crap-tonne before I'm back into school work for my last semester (hopefully forever). I also have an internship at the city Zoo which will keep me busy for 2 weeks (although I am super excited about it!!).

What books did You read in the Month of June, and which was your favorite? Book plans for the month of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...