Tuesday 13 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (14)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Broke And The Bookish.


Top Ten 2014 Releases I meant to Read But Didn't Get to


Uh I had such a big long list of books that I wanted to read last year, but unfortunately there were quite a few that I didn't get to, that I really wish I had. However there's always this year, and some of these are definitely near the top of my TBR pile.

The Treatment (The Program, #2)Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)
So both of these are sequels in series that I absolutely adored. Ashes to Ashes is the last book in the Burn for Burn trilogy, which hopefully will answer all my questions, when I finally get around to it. The treatment on the other hand is the second book to 'The Programme', which was one of my favorite books of 2013. Both of these I wish I had gotten around to last year.

17 First KissesIsla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)Better Off Friends
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)Since You've Been Gone
These all look like great contemporaries which I wish I had gotten to last year. Almost all of them I have heard fabulous things about, which makes me want to read them even more. Hopefully I will get around to some if not all of these this year.
PanicWe Were LiarsRebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1)
These last 3 are also books I've seen around heaps, and heard good things about. I've heard that We Were Liars is best not to read too much about and go into it blind for maximum enjoyment, therefore I have tried to avoid spoiler reviews for a whole year... which is very difficult. Rebel Belle is on my list of near future reads, and Panic, I feel I'm sure to enjoy as I've enjoyed the authors previous books.

What 2014 releases do you wish you'd gotten around to? Any plans to them this year?

15 comments:

  1. Oh I read We Were Liars last year and I really loved it. Going into blind is really the best thing, that's how I went into it and I really enjoyed it.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone keeps telling me that. So I've been trying to avoid all reviews around it, for that pure fact. I'm glad you enjoyed it, hearing that makes me want to read it even sooner!!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. We Were Liars was s o good. I think that one is a must read. The Treatment was also on my list. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing such great things about We Were Liars, It makes me so eager to pick it up soon. I also can't wait to read The Treatment, I loved The Program so much, hopefully I'll be able to get to it soonish!

      Delete
  3. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'll be sure to check out your TTT as well :)

      Delete
  4. Great list. I read Panic and We were liars last year. Both of those were so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear that you enjoyed them.It definitely makes me more keen to make the effort to pick them up this year, if I know people liked them :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Picks. I have Panic on my TBR list and I haven't read anything by that author before.

    Here is my TTT
    http://thereadingrebel.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/top-ten-tuesday-10/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read one of her other books (although I have her entire Delirium series sitting on my shelf) which was called Before I Fall, which I absolutely loved.

      Delete
  7. Great list! I read Panic and We Were Liars last year and loved both of them. The ending to We Were Liars completely blew me away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh I honestly can't wait to read We Were Liars, almost everyone I have talked to has said that it was amazing...especially the ending! I really need to get to this book this year haha

      Delete
  8. I read Panic, Rebel Belle, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Since You've Been Gone and Isla and The Happily Ever After last year. I enjoyed ALL of them. In fact, I loved them. I really want to read Better Off Friends, it sounds good as well.

    I hope you'll enjoy them as well, happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Wow you obviously had a great reading year with 2014 release last year. I'm so glad you enjoyed them. Rebel Belle is on my soon to be read list (it's literally on my desk, just begging to be read) and hopefully I'll get to the others a bit later in the year....hopefully!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...