Friday 15 May 2015

Feature and Follow (18)


Here's this weeks question:

 

How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelf or on your reading device, or bookish platform eg.Goodreads?

I'm ashamed to say my physical shelves are currently in disarray. I have more books than shelf space so unfortunately some of them are double stacked. However, usually I would group them by series and also size (I hate it when the books aren't level with each other). I also try to have them in genres if possible.

My reading device is a bit of a shambles, they're mainly sorted in alphabetical order with different tabs for completed, currently reading and TBR books. As for Goodreads, I am a grouper. I have groups for the books I'm most anticipating, the top books on my TBR list, series I need to finish and so on and so forth. That's probably my most organised platform haha



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

2 comments:

  1. My bookshelves are nice and organized now, but that's because I moved and have plenty of space. Before, when I was in a small apartment, I had piles of books and double stacks all over the place. I don't organize my Kindle at all. I didn't even know you could have tabs for different things. Is that on Kindle too or just whatever other device you might have? I'll have to look into it!

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't have a kindle, I just use Aldiko on my Galaxy tablet. It's great for organizing books into collections etc and you can put books into multiple collections, I guess kind of like GR shelves :)
      It's so nice when you have space to display your books. I'm in a flatting kind of situation at the moment so I have a serious lack of space. I swear once I get my own place I'm having a room dedicated to all my books haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...