Monday 22 June 2015

Feature and Follow (20)


Here's this weeks question:

 

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo share a picture and it's meaning.

Lion in a suit tattoo by Emrah Özhan | Tattoomagz.comI've been wanting to get a tattoo for such a long time. But knowing it's going to be on me for life is a big commitment. I'm more worried about that than the actual pain haha There's also the fact that I want it to mean something, not that there's anything with just a pretty tattoo. But personally I want my tattoo to represent a part of my life. I've had a few ideas so far but mostly I want something animal related because I work in the veterinary profession. I'm thinking a mandala style lion on my inner forearm but including Tongan design, since I volunteered there as a vet nurse.

In all honesty I don't know if I'll ever get a tattoo despite wanting one. I just don;t know if I'll be 100% happy with a design to have it on my body for life.




Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...