Sunday 2 August 2015

TBR Takedown 2.0 Wrap-Up + BookTubeAThon



So my goal for the TBR takedown was to read 3 books. I can't say I achieved my goal, but I did enjoy what I did read. I managed to finish Stealing Parker in 2 days, and then got around half way through Cinder. While I didn't accomplish my big goal, the read-a-thon did give me that little push I needed to get out of my reading slump. So I am thankful for that :)



Also, this month from the 3rd-9th of August is Booktubeathon. Which is a Youtube based read-a-thon. hosted by some pretty awesome book-tubers. I participated last year and it was SO much fun and if you have the time, and are in the mood for a read-a-thon I highly urge you to give it a go.  I won't be joining officially this year with all my work and sports commitments, but I will probably try out a few of the challenges if I get the chance.


Are you a fan of read-a-thons? Why or why not?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...