Sunday 7 August 2016

#ReadThemAllThon Sign-up and TBR

ReadThemAllThon


I am super excited for the Pokemon themed Read-a-thon hosted by Read At Midnight. For more info on the Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon reading challenge, read the Info/Sign Up post here


TBR Pile

ReadThemAllThon-Badge01-Boulder
The Selection (The Selection, #1) 

The Selection

Keira Cass


Believe it or not, I still haven't read this series. The whole collection has been sitting unread on my shelf for a while now. 

Pages: 327
CP: 32
-----------------

ReadThemAllThon-Badge02-Cascader
Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)

Me Before You

Jojo Moyes

I have no doubt that this one will be a tear-jerker and once I've read this I can finally see the movie! 

Pages: 480
CP: 48
-----------------
ReadThemAllThon-Badge03-Thunder
Fangirl

Fangirl

Rainbow Rowell

 This is one of my most shameful TBR's. When it first came out there was a lot of hype around it and 3 years later I'm finally getting around to reading it.

Pages: 445
CP: 44
-----------------
ReadThemAllThon-Badge04-Rainbow
If You Could Be Mine

If You Could Be Mine

Sara Farizan

This book features not only a LGBT relationship but adds an extra element of forbiddeness as its set in Iran with its strict laws around same sex relationships.

Pages: 247
CP: 24
-----------------

ReadThemAllThon-Badge05-Soul

The Raging Quiet

Sheryl Jordan

One of my all time favorite books and a re-read for me. I can't wait to experience this amazingly sweet romance again.

Pages: 318
CP: 31
-----------------
ReadThemAllThon-Badge06-Marsh
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

A Court of Thorns and Roses

Sarah J. Maas

I'm on a bit of a SJM bender at the moment after reading the Throne of Glass novellas. I can't wait to read this, I love her writing style and I have heard great things about this book..

Pages: 416
CP: 41
-----------------
ReadThemAllThon-Badge07-Flame
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)

The Winner's Kiss

Marie Rutkoski

 I am so ready for this finale of the series. Book two left on a bit of a cliffhanger and I've been dying to read the final installment to find out the fate of our beloved characters,

Pages: 484
CP: 48
-----------------

ReadThemAllThon-Badge08-Earth
Ready Player One

Ready Player One

Ernest Cline

Another book sitting on my shelf for far too long... enough said.

Pages: 372
CP: 37
-----------------


Chosen Pokemon


So I hard a very hard time choosing a Pokemon, I literally spent days contemplating it (I obviously have WAY too much time on my hands this weekend). Points wise I was going to choose a 3 stage evolution Pokemon. But in reality it's unlikely I will get enough points to evolve twice, so I went with my favorite Pokemon which is Vulpix. Of course being the nerd I am I decided to go with the Alolan Vulpix, which has Ice ability instead of Fire. 

Credit: 
Image of Vulpix found at http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/
Image of Snowflakes found at https://openclipart.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...