Tuesday 24 January 2017

2017 Challenges


This one is just a quickie, with an update on what reading challenges I've decided to take on this year. 

With my new bullet-journaling craze, tracking my progress for my 2017 reading challenges is even more fun. Below are a few of the challenges I'll be participating in this year.

My goodreads goal is set to 60 books which I think will be achievable. My other goals including reading more classic horror novels... think Frankenstein, The Picture of Dorian Gray and the works of Edgar Allen Poe. Therefore I will be participating in the Classic Horror Challenge (which can be found here). I've also created my own book bingo with ideas amalgamated from various places, which I had lots of fun creating and I'm sure I'll have lots of fun filling in. 

Overall I'm pretty happy with my challenges this year, and hope to keep you guys updated with pictures from my bullet journal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...